Installing OpenSSL Library
If TLS support is wanted, then OpenSSL SDK must be installed in the development host.
To install OpenSSL SDK from the Win32 binary distribution:
- Install OpenSSL SDK to any folder (e.g. C:\OpenSSL)
- Add OpenSSL DLL location to the system PATH.
- Add OpenSSL include path to Visual Studio includes search directory. Make sure that OpenSSL header files can be accessed from the program with #include <openssl/ssl.h> construct.
- Add OpenSSL library path to Visual Studio library search directory. Make sure the following libraries are accessible:
- libeay32 and ssleay32 (it is recommended to use the same run-time option for PJSIP and the libraries). So, if you compile PJSIP with Multithreaded Debug (/MTd), you may need to use the same run-time option when compiling the library. Please consult the library's doc for more details.
Then to enable TLS transport support in PJSIP, please check configuring PJSIP with TLS.