Ticket #982 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Support for SIP Message Summary/Message Waiting Indication (MWI, RFC 3842)
|Reported by:||bennylp||Owned by:||bennylp|
|Backport to 1.x milestone:||Backported:|
Description (last modified by bennylp) (diff)
Add support for Message Summary/Message? Waiting Indication (MWI, RFC 3842). Two types of MWI events are supported: MWI with subscription and unsolicited MWI (unsolicited means NOTIFY is sent without subscription).
- implement pjsip evsub package for MWI
- client and server support
- unsolicited MWI support
- support in PJSUA-LIB
- NOTIFY message body is unprocessed; they will be given to app unparsed.
New files in pjsip-simple:
Support in PJSUA-LIB:
- "mwi_enabled" field in pjsua account config (default is disabled)
- "on_mwi_info" callback
- "enable_unsolicited_mwi" in pjsua_config (default is enabled)
- if MWI subscription is terminated for some reason, PJSUA-LIB will renew periodically (PJSUA_PRES_TIMER timer)
- new "--mwi" option
- print MWI info on the callback
To implement MWI support in your application:
- implement on_mwi_info() callback
- at this point, any unsolicited incoming NOTIFY requests containing MWI will cause on_mwi_info() callback to be called, unless enable_unsolicited_mwi is explicitly disabled in pjsua_config.
- if you'd like to use MWI subscriptions, set mwi_enabled to TRUE in pjsua_acc_config