Ticket #1727 (closed defect: fixed)
Issues in event subscription server timer (thanks Mark Michelson for the report)
|Reported by:||nanang||Owned by:||bennylp|
|Backport to 1.x milestone:||Backported:||no|
- The timer TIMER_TYPE_UAS_TIMEOUT is not scheduled after receiving initial SUBSCRIBE, the timer will only be scheduled after receiving refresh SUBSCRIBE.
- Callback on_server_timeout() should not be invoked when subscription has already been terminated, sample scenario:
- receive SUBSCRIBE with an Expires header of 0
- the subscription state shifts to terminated, but the subscription destroy is delayed due to pending subscription transaction
- meanwhile, timer callback is called for TIMER_TYPE_UAS_TIMEOUT and on_server_timeout() callback is invoked.
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.