Ticket #1586 (closed enhancement: fixed)
SILK audio codec wrapper implementation
|Reported by:||nanang||Owned by:||nanang|
|Backport to 1.x milestone:||Backported:||no|
Description (last modified by nanang) (diff)
- Desktop platforms:
- Mobile platforms:
- Get SILK SDK 1.0.8 ARM version from here
- Get SILK SDK 1.0.8 or 1.0.9 FLP/FIX
How to build:
- Windows platforms:
- Build SILK SDK (the FLP version is recommended) using SILK provided VS2005 & VS2010 solutions. The output library, i.e: SKP_Silk_FLP_Win32_debug.lib for debug mode and SKP_Silk_FLP_Win32_mt.lib for release mode, will be in the SILK "src" folder.
- Add include and library path for SILK in the Visual Studio settings. For example, the include path should point to SILK "interface" folder and the library path should point to the SILK 'src' folder.
- Define SILK codec support in pjlib/include/pj/config_site.h:
#define PJMEDIA_HAS_SILK_CODEC 1
- Makefile based platforms:
- Run make in the SILK SDK directory. Note for iOS/Android platform: modify Makefile to use the correct iPhone SDK/Android NDK version and compiler if necessary.
- Run PJSIP's configure script with the option --with-silk=your_silk_sdk_flp/fix_dir
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.