Audio Problem: Unable to hear voice in local speaker
- Check that the correct device is being used.
- Check that no other application is using the devices. It is common to not be able to use sound device when other application is using the device.
- Check that speaker is functioning properly by Looping-back Microphone to Speaker device.
- You can also check by Playing a WAV File to Speaker.
- Check that Incoming RTP Packets are Indeed Received by Local Host
- Getting Around NAT
- Check that the Call is Connected to the Sound Device in the Conference Bridge.
- Check that CPU Utilization is not Too High